One of the benefits of Entity Manager is free document storage for files related to your entity registrations. This article will show you how to upload a document to an entity registration in Entity Manager.
How to upload a document to an entity registration
1. Log in on the Labyrinth website.
2. Click on the Entity Manager module.
3. Click on the Details link for the registration you need to upload a document to.
4. Within Registration Details, click on the Documents tab.
5. To upload a document, click the Add button. You can either create a folder structure or upload all files to the main folder.
6. To upload a document, you can either Browse your device or drag and drop the file onto the page.
7. Once the document has been selected, click Upload.
8. You should receive a confirmation that your document was successfully uploaded.
If you would like us to serve as your Registered Agent or handle your Annual Report for an entity registration, check out our Registered Agent Service or Managed Annual Report Service. Have any additional questions? Contact Us.