Labyrinth, Inc Managed Annual DBA service helps clients manage their Doing Business As (DBA) name registrations (also known as Fictitious Names, Trade Names, or Assumed Names).
This service helps clients:
- Prepare and file DBA applications in any state or municipality.
- Manage all renewals.
- View DBA filings and other associated documents in the Labyrinth, Inc Client Portal.
How it Works
After purchasing the Managed Annual DBA service, clients should digitally complete and return the DBA Information Form within one week. Labyrinth, Inc then prepares a complete, timely, and accurate application to the appropriate jurisdiction based on the information provided. The client will also be asked to provide any necessary documentation and review, sign, and approve application drafts.
Clients will receive a response from each jurisdiction and an email notification regarding their decisions for each application. The response may include notice of approval, deficiency, or rejection. That information will also be loaded into Entity Manager. Please note: A jurisdiction’s ruling on an application's eligibility depends on factors outside of our control.
As your Managed Annual DBA service provider, Labyrinth, Inc will configure your DBAs in the new DBA List feature in Entity Manager. The DBA List is a dedicated tab where clients have visibility of their registration numbers, renewal dates, filing fees, and more.
From there, our compliance team will:
- Update your project statuses within one business day of any change.
- Review statuses and communicate a comprehensive list of any requirements.
- Remit filing fees on your behalf, limiting your accounts payable
- Track deadlines and manage your DBA renewals.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.