When an annual report event is completed in Entity Manager, it is moved to the Completed section under the Events tab within an entity registration. These events are also available to view on the Event List tab in Entity Manager.
This article will guide you on how to view completed annual report events in Entity Manager.
How to view completed annual report events in Entity Manager
1. Log in on the Labyrinth website.
2. Click on the Entity Manager module in the left menu.
3. Within Entity Manager, you have two ways to view completed events. The first option is to click on the Event List tab and then click on the Complete button at the top right of the list.
4. You can also view Completed events for a specific entity registration. To view these specific events, navigate to the Registration List in Entity Manager and click on Details for the entity registration you want to view the event for.
5. Click on the Events tab.
6. Click on the Complete button to see all of the completed events.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.