If we are not managing an annual report for one of your entity registrations in Entity Manager, you can track the filing and, once completed, mark the annual report event as complete.
This article will show you how to mark an annual report event as complete in Entity Manager.
How to mark an annual report event as completed in Entity Manager
1. Log in on the Labyrinth website.
2. Click on the Entity Manager module in the left menu.
3. Click on the Details link for the registration you need to mark an annual report as completed.
4. Click on the Events tab.
5. Click on Actions and select Edit.
5. Find the event that you need to mark as completed. Click on Actions and then click Mark Complete.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.