After setting up an entity registration in Entity Manager, you may choose to delegate ownership of an Annual Report event to someone within your organization. Once an assignee has been delegated they will receive automatic emails on event filing due dates and other vital information pertaining to that registration.
Having an assignee also helps track who within your organization is responsible for managing the event. This article will cover how to add an assignee to an annual report event.
How to assign a user to an annual report event in Entity Manager
1. Log in on the Labyrinth website.
2. Click on the Entity Manager module in the left menu.
3. Click on the Details link for the registration you need to edit an event for.
4. Click on the Events tab.
5. Click on Actions and select Edit.
6. Select the Assignee from the dropdown and click Submit.
Note: Annual Report events managed by Labyrinth Inc. can not have their assignees changed. You can assign more than one user to an annual report event.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.