You have the option to update the status in Entity Manager for entity registrations that are not managed by Labyrinth. This article will cover how to update the status of an unmanaged entity registration in Entity Manager.
How to update the status of an entity registration
1. Log in on the Labyrinth website.
2. Click on the Entity Manager module in the left menu.
3. Click on the Details link for the registration you need to update the status for.
4. Click on Override Status.
5. Populate the Status field and select a status from the Status Type dropdown menu. Once you are finished, click Submit.
Note: If you set the Status Type to Terminated, you will be prompted to enter a termination date. Submitting the termination information will archive the registration and remove future annual report events.
If you would like us to serve as your Registered Agent or handle your annual reports for an entity registration, check out our Registered Agent Service or Managed Annual Report Service. Have any additional questions? Contact Us.